Happy PhexPhriday, here is the top 5 things you missed! INTERPHEX is in just 46 days. Sign up for your free event pass before its too late by clicking here.
5. How will personalized medicines affect your business? Narges Bani Asadi, founder and CEO of Bina Technologies, thinks it’s just around the corner. Via FierceBiotech.
4. The easy-to-use disposable pen by Phillips-Medisize Corp will be supplied to Sanofi for the treatment of diabetes. This partnership will offer customers a higher level of care previously unavailable. Via Contract Pharma
3. Have you seen the largest round chamber autoclave yet? Here it is. Via Labmate-Online.
2. These high risk animal antibiotics are still being used in US farms. Here’s why. Via Time
1. HART, a Boston-based regenerative-medicine company is growing synthetic tracheas. Will this be the future of medical solutions? Via Technology Review.